THIS AGREEMENT is made between the ALBERTA WHITEWATER ASSOCIATION, hereinafter called the AWA and the Renter for the use of the Canoe Meadows Group Campground facility and equipment.
The Canoe Meadows Group Campground facility and equipment in Kananaskis AB (hereinafter called the Campground) includes:
- Kitchen Shelter, Vault Toilets, Water Pump, Picnic Tables, Garbage Bins, Campfire Rings, Wood Boxes
- Slalom Gate System, Whitewater Paddling Facility, Walking Trails and Playing Fields
- Refrigerators, Freezer, Power Generator, BBQ, Propane Stove, 2 Axes, First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher (hereinafter called the Campground Equipment)
The AWA warrants that to the best of it's knowledge and belief the Campground and Campground Equipment is free of faults or deficiencies which would affect its safe and dependable operation under normal and prudent usage.
In consideration for the use of the Campground and Campground Equipment the Renter agrees to :
- abide by Alberta Parks rules and regulations
- not use the Campground beyond any rated capacity;
- not use the Campground for any illegal purpose;
- not use the Campground in any manner for which it was not designed, built, or designated by Alberta Parks, the AWA or the manufacturer;
- not use the Campground in a negligent manner;
- not allow underaged children or untrained persons to use the Campground Equipment;
- not remove the Campground Equipment from the designated area of use or operation;
- return the Campground Equipment clean and in good working condition.
DAMAGES, LOSS AND CLEANING
The Renter hereby agrees that he/she shall fully indemnify the AWA for any and all damage to or loss of the Campground during the term of this Agreement whether caused by fire, theft, flood, accident, vandalism or any other cause, except that which shall be determined to have been caused by a fault or deficiency of the rented property, accessories, or equipment.
The Renter agrees to clean the Campground Equipment to the satisfaction of the AWA. The Renter hereby agrees that he/she shall fully indemnify the AWA for any cleaning costs to return the Campground Equipment to a acceptable condition for the next user.
The Renter hereby agrees to pay the AWA at the rates described on the AWA website for the use of the Campground
The Renter further agrees to make a deposit of $ 250.00 with the AWA. The deposit to be used, in the event of loss of or damage and cleaning costs to the Campground during the term of this Agreement, to defray fully or partially the cost of necessary repairs or replacement or cleaning. In the absence of any damage or loss, said deposit shall be credited toward payment of the rental fee and any excess shall be returned to the Renter.
This agreement is made between the Alberta Whitewater Association hereinafter called the AWA and the Renter.