Slalom, Freestyle & Kayak Cross
The Kananaskis Open is being held at Canoe Meadow at the Kananaskis River. The event brings together a broad group of whitewater kayak, canoe and SUP enthusiasts and their families.
- from novice to international medal winners
- competing in slalom, kayak cross and freestyle at both the novice and advanced levels
- paddlers from 8 to 68 years of age.
This will be a keep-it-simple kind of event and we really appreciate people's race/judging support
Canoe Meadows is the perfect family friendly venue for this event easy access to the slalom race course and freestyle waves, walking paths and numerous attractions nearby.
REGISTRATION CLOSES THURSDAY JUNE 8th AT 6pm
- 9 AM - Clinics & Race Set Up
- 1 PM - SUP Slalom & Kayak Cross
- Evening - Beginner Slalom (If water turns off)
- 9 AM - Half Course & Full Course Slalom
- 1 PM - Freestyle